Join the Hip Hop Caucus
The election is over, but the fight for justice and equality continues! We are a civil and human rights orginazition for the 21st century. Members join the movement linking culture, communities, celebrities and politics for positive change. There is no cost to becoming a member.
- #RespectMyVote: Make America Safe for Democracy via Huff Post
- Oakland’s Charlottesville Vigil: Unified for Love
- The Hill: "President Trump: People of color need seat at table on climate change (by Rev. Yearwood)
- ProPublica: Has the Moment for Environmental Justice Been Lost?
- Storify: #RespectMyVote: Responding to the Sham "Election Integrity" Commission
- #RespectMyVote Rally protests Trump’s “Voter Suppression Commission”
- Coalition Rallies Outside Senate Hearing to Oppose Trump Administration’s Dirty EPA Budget
- Statement on Mama D’s passing
- #KeepIt100: League of Conservation Voters releases 2016 Congressional Scorecard
- Mark Antoniewicz joins Hip Hop Caucus
- Mustafa Santiago Ali Joins Hip Hop Caucus